- Infinity Pools on 2 different levels
- 2 levels, 7,500 square feet (including 1000 square foot sky deck)
- 5 bedrooms: 5 kings
- Chef services included for 2 meals a day; Cost of food is additional
- All bedrooms are air conditioned. Ceiling fans throughout
- Sleeps up to 10 (5 king beds, 4 extra single beds available upon request)
- 6 bathrooms: 5 with showers, 1 outdoor shower
- Full kitchen including walk-in cold room Fridge, dishwasher, coffeemaker, microwave, blender, toaster
- Indoor dining for 14
- Hairdryer, security safe, phone
- 50″ flat screen TV,CD, stereo, video library
- Free Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet
- Gas BBQ grill, covered, off-street parking
- Personal items will only be laundered in emergencies. Please speak directly to your host should you require this service.
- Onsite Spa
- Onsite office to help you book activities
- Sport Fishing available
- 4 miles of hiking trails to lookout points and waterfalls
- Bird watching
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Courts nearby
How close is it to the beach?
There are three nearby beaches within a 10-minute driving distance in Manuel Antonio National Park and the public beaches of Manuel Antonio. Because of the geography of the area, there aren’t very many affordable homes that are on or walking distance to the beach. All of our guests enjoy the proximity to town and to be honest, it is just a short drive to the beach.
Can I hire a chef?
We can provide you with a professional chef. Prices are the same for 2 to 10 people. After 10 people the cost is $10 per person extra. The cost of food is additional, but the chef will do the shopping and present you with receipts for reimbursement. Dining is designed to be family style as the chef prepares most everything fresh at the villa, so we kindly ask you to choose 1-2 appetizers, 1-2 entrees, 1-2 desserts, etc. that everyone will share. Once you confirm the dates & meals you’d like to hire the chef for, I would collect a deposit and put you in contact directly with the chef so you can communicate regarding your menu choices.
Is there public transportation?
Manuel Antonio Estates is located on the edge of Quepos, walking distance to town and restaurants. From Quepos, there is about a 3-mile road that runs through the rainforest on a mountain down to the beach/park. Buses run every 15 minutes (50 cents) and the bus stop is right outside the front gate. Taxis are also available 24/7 for $5-$10 per trip, plus, all tours & activities include round trip transportation from MA Estates!
Is it safe?
Yes, Manuel Antonio Estates has 24-hour Security and is a gated community.
Is there air conditioning?
Yes. All Manuel Antonio Estates homes have air conditioners.
How do I get there from San Jose?
You can either take a 20-minute domestic flight on Sansa or Nature Air Airlines into the Quepos airport or make the 2½-hour scenic drive along the Pacific coast. We can also provide you with private or semi-private transportation from anywhere in Costa Rica to Manuel Antonio Estates.
How do I book a domestic flight from San Jose to Quepos?
Let our Concierge take care of this for you.
How does my phone work in Costa Rica?
You can buy a local SIM card at any grocery store, which will give you a Costa Rica phone number and data to use, you can reload with more data at most stores by telling them your phone number. Or you can talk to your cell phone provider about setting up a plan before you arrive.
Villa Los 3B’s (5 BR)
- Your 30% deposit will be forfeited or charged to a credit card if the reservation is canceled.
- We will refund your deposit if we are able to re-rent the property during the same dates.
- We require a 30% deposit or a credit card authorization form to confirm the reservation.
- The remainder of your rent is due 1 month prior to arrival.
All children are welcome.
Please ask in advance.
Yes. Accept Credit Card Payments (Visa and Mastercard) with 7% surcharge.
- No loud parties or events.
- Quiet time 10 PM – 8 AM.